Mauget Stemix Plus is a formulation of low salt index N-P-K plus chelated micro-nutrients, with added Magnesium and Calcium.
This product is for use in trees where nutrient deficiencies cannot be easily treated using traditional
foliage or root fertilization methods - for example, in areas where spraying would be prohibitive or
where nutrient leaching into ground water would be a concern.
Introducing fertilizers and trace minerals directly into the vascular system of the tree ensures quick response - improvement can
usually be seen within a couple of days. These improvements in color and vitality have been shown to persist for up to
5 years compared to adjacent untreated trees.
Derived from Diammonium Phosphate, Potassium Nitrate, and Iron, Calcium, Copper,
Magnesium, Manganese, and Zinc EDTA (Ethylenediaminetetracetic Acid) chelates.
- Total Nitrogen (N) 1.21%
- 0.71% Ammoniacal Nitrogen
- 0.50% Nitrate Nitrogen
- Available Phosphate (P205) 0.92%
- Soluble Potash (K20) 1.00%
- Calcium (Ca as Chelate) 0.18%
- Copper (Cu as Chelate) 0.08%
- Iron (Fe as Chelate) 0.27%
- Magnesium (Mg as Chelate) 0.09%
- Manganese (Mn as Chelate) 0.08%
- Zinc (Zn as Chelate) 0.29%
- Inert Ingredients 95.88%
One capsule per 2" (5cm) trunk DBH applied evenly at the base of the tree.